Helpful Gardening Tips
Goes Well With
We dig plants when your order is received, and ship immediately via US Priority Mail. You will receive a tracking number via email when plants are shipped. All plants are packed to be safe in their packages for up to 3 days after receipt.
How We Protect Your Plants For Transit
We sell only bare root plants. We dip the roots in tera-sorb silicone gel to retain ample moisture for transit and surround with plastic. This provides superior protection for plants in transit for up to 12 days.
Upon Receipt Of Your Plants
Open your plants and inspect the same day received. We offer 3 days to report any problems with your order. Bare root plants need to be planted within 2-3 days of receipt unless weather prohibits. Store in a cool place and keep roots moist and covered with plastic until they can be planted. Water daily for the first week after planting.
Are you looking for pretty flowers you can add to your collection? If so, then Great White Trillium might be on your list. This is a gorgeous flower that will match well with just about anything else you currently have in your garden. On the other hand, what makes this flower so special? There are several reasons why you should plant Great White in your home or office garden. What makes this Trillium such a good idea?
The Top Reasons To Plant White Trillium
The top reasons to add Great White Trillium to your home or office garden include:
- This plant requires almost no maintenance. After you plant this Trillium species, you shouldn’t have to water it very much at all.
- This plant grows well in just about any set of conditions. Whether your soil is wet or dry, and whether you have sunlight or shade, Great White should grow well. While this Trillium likes wet soil and partial sunlight, it will grow almost anywhere.
- Great White Trillium is pollinated by a variety of insects including wasps, honey bees, and bumblebees. Therefore, this is a great way to protect the environment and preserve these species.
- Great White grows well with other flowers in your garden. You don't have to think about this flower competing with other plants for nutrients.
- Trillium is a species that blooms beautifully throughout the entire year, making this a great perennial.
- The color mixture of Great White is unparalleled. There are beautiful green leaves that bloom during the Spring, acting as a strong base. Then, there are gorgeous white petals that bloom when the temperature heats up, with small yellow shoots in the center.
- Great White can spread to act as a gorgeous floor for your garden.
For these reasons, consider growing this Trillium in your home or office garden. Our flower experts can help you find the best White Trillium.
Call TN Wholesale Nursery for White Trillium!
If you are searching for a plant or flower that doesn’t require much work, then this Trillium could be the best option for you. At TN Wholesale Nursery, we would be proud to offer this Trillium to you as well!. It also looks beautiful, acting as a strong addition to the rest of the flowers in your landscape. For the best Great White Trillium, call us today!